Thursday, March 13, 2014

Go home Thursday, nobody likes you.

I woke up today feeling pretty rough. Still had a bunch of crud in my chest and the Robitussin in my system left me pretty groggy. This will be a brief blog today because being sick shut a lot of things down. 

Work:
Late. Yeah, I know. Staggered through the day more or less. I did what I hate to do and just put in a movie for my classes. It still beats calling a sub I guess. 

Managed to sit up, sorta, on a chair and monitor my classes. Finally decided to just tKe tomorrow off so I called a sub. Well, had my drum major call a sub since she knows her from church. 

Speaking of church, I had to cancel practice. I might could make it through a brief practice but I'm just not up to that drive today. Especially after dark through the backwoods with no cell service. 

Made it home and sorta puttered around the house a bit till Hannah got home. Ate. Watched the following. Normal noring stuff that everyone does amplified by feeling drained. That's my Thursday. Kind if a busy. 

Writing:
Tapped out a review over breakfast. It was brief and not up to par but I felt like I needed to stay on some sort of schedule. Trying to do one a day. 

Got a little under two hundred words typed on Thorn. My output hasn't picked back up from the holidays still. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. 

Fitness:
Nope. Didn't happen. Could barely stand up straight much less lift heavy things. 

14.3 has been released however. It's a ladder involving Deadlifts and Box Jumps. I feel pretty good about this one. If I'm back to 100% by Sunday. 

Music:
Too busy hacking up a lung. 

Project:
Again, couldn't stand up straight. I wasn't about to play with power tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment