Monday, March 10, 2014

First Monday Back.

Work
Rolled out of bed a little after 6:00 and had a long discussion with myself about my chosen profession. I loathe getting up early. Like, I hate it more than taxes. Made it to school sorta kinda almost on time. Of course I only had five kids show up to my first block class. 

Found out something upsetting. I hadn't put it together but someone pointed it out to me. Midterms are next Thursday and Friday. Festival is next Thursday and Friday. Guess who won't be going to festival this year. At least that means I won't have to take another year of low scores. We were not even close to ready. 

Life
Rushed to the Orthopaedic Clinic after school. Hannah is still having some back pain and we're trying to sort that out. Got some answers finally though. But by the time we were done I missed community band. Which is fine. I was wiped out and just flat starving.  

Writing
Managed a little over 700 words if new fiction today. Whoo! Gotta get back in the swing of things. Wrote down some notes on One Man War and then worked on Thorn in the Side. I'm going to try to finish this chapter tomorrow and then revise Thy Judgment Come. Once that's done issue two of By the Fire will go up. As will the revised version of issue one. It'll be a little slim without Thorn in it but it's better than nothing. 

Fitness
Overslept and then far too busy with life to work out today. I'll have to make it up tomorrow. Guess that alarm will be going off early tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment